1/2 Photos of Brownie Muffin Cups (Gift Mix in a Jar)
1 hr 10 mins
Gift jar directions at bottom of the recipe - add onto a recipe card and attach to the gift! Or skip the gift making and indulge yourself with this treat!! NOTE: This recipe is to be prepared one QUART size wide mouth canning jar and will yield 16 brownie muffin cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (to be added by the recipient)
- 1Creating the Gift in a Jar:
- 2Wash and thoroughly dry a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar.
- 3Layer the ingredients in the jar as listed above starting with the walnut halves, brown sugar, sugar, cocoa powder and then flour - make sure to press firmly with a flat bottomed object after each addition; make the layers as level as possible.
- 4Secure the lid and decorate as desired; attach the instructions for making these cookies found below.
- 5BROWNIE CUPS GIFT TAG:
- 6Additional ingredients to be added by the recipient: 3 eggs, 1 cup melted butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 7BROWNIE CUPS INSTRUCTIONS:
- 8Preheat oven to 350.
- 9In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the butter and extract and whisk together.
- 10Add the contents of the jar, and stir until just mixed; do not overstir.
- 11Spoon the batter into greased or papered muffin tins, filling each cup two-thirds full.
- 12Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops begin to crack and appear dry.
- 13Cool for 10 minutes in the tin, then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- 14Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Muffin Cups (Gift Mix in a Jar)
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.7
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g