Recipe by sadiya79
Store in plastic bag or jar and use when in need of a quick sweet fix. Source: www.allrecipes.com
Top Review by cook from scratch
SUPER!!!! I couldn't believe this didn't call for an egg, but made it exactly as written. It is heavenly!!! Will be making for Christmas gifts and many times for my family in the future! Thank you for posting!!! Ack my picture is showing weird! Click on it to see what it should look like! :)
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1⁄4 cups white sugar (or 1 cups sugar or less)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
Ingredients needed to prepare mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs or 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Press each layer firmly in place before adding the next layer.
- Baking Instructions:
- 1 jar Brownie Mix in a Jar.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Grease and flour a 9x13inch baking pan.
- Empty jar of brownie mix into a large mixing bowl, and stir to blend.
- Mix in melted butter and eggs.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting into 2 inch squares.