1/1 Photo of Brownie Mix in a Jar
Chef #411675's Note:
Store in plastic bag or jar and use when in need of a quick sweet fix. Source: www.allrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar (or 1 cups sugar or less)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
Ingredients needed to prepare mix
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a quart jar.
- 2Layer remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- 3Press each layer firmly in place before adding the next layer.
- 4Baking Instructions:
- 51 jar Brownie Mix in a Jar.
- 6Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- 7Grease and flour a 9x13inch baking pan.
- 8Empty jar of brownie mix into a large mixing bowl, and stir to blend.
- 9Mix in melted butter and eggs.
- 10Mix thoroughly.
- 11Spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- 12Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- 13Cool completely in pan before cutting into 2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (1102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2170.6
- Calories from Fat 924
- Total Fat 102.7 g
- Saturated Fat 51.0 g
- Cholesterol 606.0 mg
- Sodium 1982.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 305.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 227.0 g
- Protein 31.4 g