Recipe by Brandess
I retrieved this recipe from my Mom in Ohio. This is a great recipe for get togethers, bake sales or you can freeze the dough in a bowl and just pull out what you need and re-freeze.
Top Review by CourtneePalmer
SO ridiculously easy! I did as another user had posted and had to alter the recipe a tad due to my box being 18 ounces, as opposed to the 21 ounces this original recipe calls for. All I changed was: I used 5 tablespoons of oil instead of 6, and 1 tablespoon of water instead of 2. I rolled mine in powdered sugar before placing them on the pan to bake! I posted a picture of them so you can see the effect the sugar has on the cosmetics of the "cookie."
- 595.33 g brownie mix, Duncan Hines, pick your favorite
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 88.74 ml canola oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 29.58 ml water
- 170.09 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended. I do not use the nuts.
- Drop mix from a teaspoon onto a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Once cookies have lost their gloss, yet still feel soft to the touch, remove from oven. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE COOKIES.
- Let cool 1 minute, then remove to racks to finish cooling. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.