Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I didn't have any flour in the house, but I needed to make some cookies and all I could find was a box of brownie mix. Very chocolaty, with a brownie texture and the shape of a cookie. I used low-fat brownie mix.
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 44.37 ml water
- 566.99 g brownie mix
- 354.88 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Beat softened cream cheese and peanut butter. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix in brownie mixture.
- Add water as needed to make a thick dough.
- Add chips (white chocolate are great) and walnuts as desired. Bake for 10 minutes or until firm without overcooking.
I was looking for a cookie that tastes like a brownie, and this was perfect! I added white choc chips and honey roasted peanuts. It was chewy and delicious!! Thanks for posting!
I didn't have the nuts or chips, but I did mix in cherries. They turned out moist & chewy like little brownies =)