Prep 5 mins
Cook 28 mins
This is for you if you like your brownies not too fudgie and not too cake-like, either. And if you like super easy recipes!
- 6 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 8 cups sugar
- 8 ounces cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- To make brownies: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients with 3 cups Brownie Mix, together with a wooden spoon.
- Spread in a greased 13 x 7 inch cake dish.
- (Batter does not need to be all the way into the corners) Bake at 350 degrees for 28 minutes.
Made 8 pans of these tonight, got lots of compliments. I did have to add just a smidgen of water to thin the batter. It was just a little too thick, it didn't seem to affect the taste or bake time. I too added chocolate chips to mine...delicious! The less time you bake them the thinner and gooeyier they end up, bake longer for a thicker brownie. (but don't over bake!)
Will make again.
Great! i tried this recipe, though the texture is different from betty crockers but it taste almost the same.
I had to make five batches of brownies for my daughters school class. This was perfect. It was so easy.