Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was in the Dallas Morning News and sounds wonderful and decadent! Since I haven't made yet, I am guessing on times.
- 1 (18 ounce) jar hot fudge
- 2 -3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 3 large brownies
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint fresh raspberry
- caramel sauce
- Fill the bottom of a double-boiler half full of hot water. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Pour the hot fudge sauce into the top half and stirring occasionally, heat long enough to melt. Do not bring to a simmer.
- One at a time, dip each martini glass into the chocolate to coat the rim and twirl several times to coat. Allow the excess to drip off. Place each glass on a small serving saucer and set aside at room temperature. Stir the Kahlua into the remaining hot fudge sauce.
- Cut each brownie into 4 small pieces and place on a microwave-plate. When you are ready to finish off the desert, heat the brownies just along enough to warm. Place 2 pieces in each glass and top first with a small scoop of ice cream or gelato and then the warm fudge sauce.
- Garnish with the fresh raspberries and drizzles of caramel sauce.