Top Review by nnreq
One word...Sinful. This was great. I made this to bring with to my inlaws for sunday dinner and none was left. I know my family are pigs. Thank you so much for posting this great recipe cher.
- 1 (18 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12oz)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 28-30 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows bake 3 minutes longer (marshmallows will not be completely melted).
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Cook and stir over low heat, stir in cereal.
- Spread over brownies.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until firm before cutting.