Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this as an alternative to the traditional graham cracker base other magic bar recipes. I hope you enjoy it too...
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 9X13 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Line the bottom and sides of the pan with parchment paper, extending the edges 2-3 inches beyond the pan.
- Place the butter on the parchment paper.
- Place in oven until the butter melts, about 5 minute
- Remove pan from oven and spread brownie mix evenly over the melted butter.
- Layer coconut over the brownie mix.
- Scatter chocolate and butterscotch chips evenly over coconut.
- Top with chopped nuts.
- Drizzle condensed milk over entire pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 min, until bubbling and edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cut and serve.