Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yet another from the recipe file. This one's from a brownie mix box. Sounds really good, and I don't want to lose it.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury thick 'n fudgy chunk deluxe brownie mix
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350. Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place 3 inches apart on cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft).
- Remove from cookie sheets.
Great recipe! The box mix I had was a generic store brand, but turned out well. I substitued Soy milk for the water, and added a tsp of vanilla. Thanks for the keeper!
These were delicious!! The only change that I made was to drop the dough from a tablespoon, instead of rolling and flattening (the dough was way too sticky to roll). These cookies were very easy to make and went together very quickly. My family loved them and gave them 2 huge thumbs up!! Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe...it is definitely a keeper!!