Recipe by Kzim4
Yet another from the recipe file. This one's from a brownie mix box. Sounds really good, and I don't want to lose it.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury thick 'n fudgy chunk deluxe brownie mix
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place 3 inches apart on cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft).
- Remove from cookie sheets.