Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Choclately krispy squares
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- In large saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup.
- Stir over low heat until chocolate melts.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Mix Well.
- Stir in cereal and pecans and mix ell.
- Spread into greased 9x13 pan.
- Chill until firm.
Yummy and so easy! Made for PAC Spring'08