Recipe by Jennycooks
single serve brownie made with simple ingredients in the microwave
Top Review by Flynn :D
I found that if you use milk instead of water, it helps the mixture a lot. Also, don't use all the sugar. I'd make it with a little less. If you're using an 800W microwave then I suggest you put it on for a little longer. Maybe 3-4 minutes.
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, pwdr
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used canola)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chocolate chips, 1 small handful
Directions See How It's Made
- Whist together (or use a small spoon) dry ingredients in a coffee mug. Add oil, water, & vanilla and mix thoroughly, making certain to scrape bottom and sides so that all is incorporated. If desired (DUH) mix in the Chocolate Chips.
- Microwave on high 1 - 1 1/2 minutes. The finished product will be softish and chewy. Cool for 1 minute Eat right out of the mug (its GREAT with a scoop of ice cream too!).