4 hrs 25 mins
Fast, easy, and delicious. Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Line two 9 inch round cake pans with foil; grease bottoms only with shortening or cooking spray.
- 3Make brownie batter as directed on box.
- 4Divide batter evenly between pans.
- 5Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- 6Cool completely in pans, about 1 hour.
- 7Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly on brownies in pans.
- 8Freeze at least 2 hours or until ice cream is firm.
- 9Remove desserts from pans and remove foil.
- 10Place on serving plates.
- 11Cut each dessert into 8 wedges.
- 12Drizzle each wedge with hot fudge topping.
- 13Decorate with candy sprinkles and maraschino cherries.
- 14Store covered in freezer.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 236.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: