Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast, easy, and delicious. Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Brownie Ice Cream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line two 9 inch round cake pans with foil; grease bottoms only with shortening or cooking spray.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box.
- Divide batter evenly between pans.
- Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely in pans, about 1 hour.
- Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly on brownies in pans.
- Freeze at least 2 hours or until ice cream is firm.
- Remove desserts from pans and remove foil.
- Place on serving plates.
- Cut each dessert into 8 wedges.
- Drizzle each wedge with hot fudge topping.
- Decorate with candy sprinkles and maraschino cherries.
- Store covered in freezer.