This is easy and yummy! I found this recipe on the side of a brownie box and loved it! I accidently threw it out with the brownie box, and spent months searching the grocery store shelves for it! I finally found it and figured I would add it for safe keeping!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make brownies as directed on package for 13" x 9" pan, and cool completely.
- Frost brownies with frosting.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, refrigerate.
- Measure cereal into large bowl; set aside.
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- Spread over frosted brownies.
- Cool completely in refrigerator before cutting.