1/1 Photo of Brownie Goody Bars
2 hrs 15 mins
This is easy and yummy! I found this recipe on the side of a brownie box and loved it! I accidently threw it out with the brownie box, and spent months searching the grocery store shelves for it! I finally found it and figured I would add it for safe keeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Make brownies as directed on package for 13" x 9" pan, and cool completely.
- 3Frost brownies with frosting.
- 4Sprinkle with peanuts, refrigerate.
- 5Measure cereal into large bowl; set aside.
- 6Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 7Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- 8Spread over frosted brownies.
- 9Cool completely in refrigerator before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Goody Bars
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 245.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g