Recipe by mandabears
Delicious fudge that starts with a Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix(the one with the can of chocolate syrup).
- 20 ounces betty crocker supreme brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup almond brickle chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 13x9 pan with aluminum foil leaving a 1 inch border around the pan.
- Mix dry brownie mix, chocolate syrup(from box), butter, water, and almond extract in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat until it comes to a boil.
- Stir constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and almond brickle chips.
- Spread in pan.
- Refrigeate until firm.
- Lift up foil and fudge.
- Cut fudge into squares.
- Store fudge tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 month.