Brownie Fruit Pizza is a perfect project at your child’s next sleepover or birthday party. This brownie pizza topped with fruit will be a hit with the kids. Bake the brownie mix and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels in a pizza pan ahead of time and then let the kids decorate with whipped topping and pizza-inspired fruit decorations, like pineapple chunks, strawberry slices and kiwi.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/3 ounce) package traditional 13 x 9 chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, sliced grapes, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries, fruit of choice and berries
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease and flour 15-inch-round pizza pan or 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 2COMBINE brownie mix, oil, eggs and water in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup morsels. Spread onto prepared pizza pan.
- 3BAKE for 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are set. Remove to wire rack and cool for 3 minutes; loosen edge of brownie crust from pan with knife. Cool for 1 hour on wire rack.
- 4SPREAD whipped topping over brownie crust. Top with fruit. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup morsels and coconut. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.
- 51/3 cup unsweetened applesauce can be substituted for the vegetable oil. Bake at 350° F for 15 to 17 minutes.
- 6Brownie crust may be made in advance. Allow to cool completely and cover with plastic wrap for up to 1 day.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 153.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free whipped topping