Recipe by andypandy
our favourite brownie frosting..
Top Review by chef FIFI
Awesome brownie frosting recipe. Super quick and easy. The only thing I would like to suggest is that, you pour the frosting over the brownies as soon as it cools down a bit, but is still just a tad warm, for it will become thick, but if that happens, just heat up for about 3 seconds. I will use this recipe over and over again. Thanks for the recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over med heat combine butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa.
- Melt, and bring to a boil.
- When it has bubbles all the way across the top of surface now time.
- Boil hard one minute only.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla.
- let cool slightly, stir and beat until its like very thick corn syrup, and sticky to bottom of pot. I always use a spoon, so I can tell how it is thickening up.
- Pour over brownies or cake.