1/3 Photos of Brownie Footballs
Southern Polar Bear's Note:
A great idea for the upcoming Superbowl. You will need a football-shaped cookie cutter for this recipe. From Betty Crocker.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with aluminum foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over short ends of pan.
- 3Spray foil with cooking spray.
- 4Stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
- 5Spread in pan.
- 6Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- 7Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 8Remove brownies from pan, using foil to lift.
- 9Cut brownies into football shapes, using a Football-shaped cookie cutter, 3 1/2 by 2 inches.
- 10Frost footballs with frosting.
- 11Place baking chips, milk and butter in small microwavable bowl.
- 12Microwave uncovered on Medium-High (70 percent) 1 minute; stir.
- 13Microwave about 10 seconds longer or until chips are melted.
- 14Drizzle melted chips over frosting to look like football laces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Footballs
Serving Size: 1 (1423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.3
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 243.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g