1/1 Photo of Brownie Drop Cookies
A former co-worker devised these yummy cookies. Wonderful chocolatey goodness here, folks! Hope you enjoy. By the way, serving number is a total guess, but this a "standard" sized cookie recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 1Heat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with foil, coat with nonstick spray.
- 2Whisk flour, cocoa, and baking powder in a medium bowl until thoroughly blended. Melt butter and one cup of the semi sweet chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring as needed. Remove from heat; whisk in sugar, then eggs and vanilla until blended.
- 3Scrape into flour mixture, stir until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, 1 cup of white chocolate chips and nuts. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes, then drop 1/4 cupfuls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet(s).
- 4Bake immediately for 12 minutes or until cookies are puffed and shiny. Cool on foil for 1 to 2 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (885 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1374.9
- Calories from Fat 792
- Total Fat 88.0 g
- Saturated Fat 39.3 g
- Cholesterol 176.6 mg
- Sodium 315.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 116.2 g
- Protein 20.0 g