Recipe by Chef mariajane
This is a recipe that is so easy to make, a little peanut buttery, so flavorful, very tasty!!
- 1 (20 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix (for a 9x13-inch pan)
- 1 (7 ounce) jarmarshamllow cream
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the brownies according to directions. Let cool, spread all of the marshmallow cream on top of brownies,
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips, melt together.
- Blend the first 3 cups rice krispies.
- Spread the mixture on top of marshmallow cream. Cool in refrigerator.