Recipe by learning_2_cook
If you like brownies and whipped cream this is the way to go! Its very simple and is great for a sweet tooth!
- 16 ounces whipped cream
- 15 prepared brownies
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup caramel (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix whipped cream and 1/4 cup hot water in a large bowl (the water should soften the cool whip and make it easier to mix).
- Once your whipped cream is soft enough, pour it over the brownies in the pan.
- Next, take the chocolate chips and drop them over the whipped cream.
- Cover and put in freezer. Try to let them sit for at least 2 hours before serving. Drizzle caramel over it all if you want it really sweet.