- 1 (21 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 -3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions for fudgelike or cakelike brownies, using water, oil and eggs, using a 13x9 inch pan. Cool completely.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar for 2 minutes. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over brownies.
- In another bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat until smooth. Chill 5 minutes; spread over the cream cheese layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Chill until ready to serve.