Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This was in my electric co-op magazine. I am posting here before I lose the page I tore out. Again, I am guessing at the prep time! I have not tried this yet.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Cool. Add pecans; stir until well coated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Fabulous brownie cups!! I really loved that these kept the texture of a brownie but in an easy to pack and store size. I made 36 mini muffin cups and 2 regular sized cups from this one recipe. The flavors are outstanding. The only slight change I made was used chopped almonds in place of the pecans as that is what I had on hand. Great recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2010.