Recipe by PamLuvs2Cook
This recipe makes individual brownie-like cupcakes studded with pecan pieces and are simply delicious. The crinkly tops of these chewy treats are so pretty that they don't even need frosting but you can frost them if you'd like.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Cool. Add pecans; stir until well-coated. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla. Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 325° for 35-38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Note: This recipe contains no leavening. These are thick and yummy and not fluffy like regular cupcakes. ENJOY!