Recipe by Dib's
A really good recipe for Valentines Day or birthday Parties.
Top Review by Joy1996
These were good, but the batter was way too dry as the recipe is written. I added 1/4c. water to the mix and that seemed perfect. I baked them 10 minutes per instructions before adding the pbutter cup, then baked them only an additional 10 minutes after. They turned out a little on the dry side, at that. (Could just be my oven). I didn't frost them, I ate them as is. I was craving Reese's cups, and these hit the spot!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the brownie mix with the oil and egg.
- Fill lined cupcake tins to 2/3's full.
- Balke for 10 minutes and press one peanut butter cup into each cup cake until flush with the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes more and test for doneness.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Top with Cream Cheese frosting or German Chocolate frosting if desired.