Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the book Crazy About Cupcakes
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325. Insert liners into a mini or medium cupcake pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the sugar, flour and vanilla and mix well. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans.
- Fill cupcake liners three-quarters full with batter. Bake mini cupcakes about 10 minutes and medium sized cupcakes about 20 minutes.