Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just bought some Better 'N Peanut Butter the other day and now I'm looking for recipes to use it. I found a bunch of recipes on the website www.betternpeanutbutter.com and wanted to post them here for future use.
- 1 (13 2/3 ounce) box fat free brownie mix, No Pudge Original, divided
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 5 tablespoons water
- 13 ounces vanilla pudding mix, the 4 serving size box of the cook and serve kind
- 3 tablespoons brownie mix, reserved
- 1 cup plain non-fat soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 1 tablespoon Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- Remove 3 Tablespoons dry brownie mix from package and place in a small saucepan; set aside.
- Place remaining brownie mix in a large mixing bowl. Add flour and mix to combine. Add oil and water; beat on low speed for 30 seconds, until mixture is evenly dark brown and forms pea size balls. Spray a glass 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Gently press about 1-3/4 cup brownie mixture onto bottom and sides of pie plate. Don't press too hard or crust will be difficult to remove from pie plate. Poke bottom and sides of crust with tines of a fork. Bake at 350F for 13 minutes. Cook on wire rack.
- While pie shell is baking prepare filling. Add pudding mix to reserved brownie mix in saucepan, stir well. Whisk in soy milk and egg substitute.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly. Boil and stir 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Pour into hot brownie crust. Cool on wire rack 20 minutes. loosen dedges of crust with blunt knife before placing in refrigerator to chill. Chill several hours to overnight before serving.
- Form remaining brownie mixture into 1-inch balls, roll in granulated sugar. Place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten cookies with the bottom of a glass. Bake at 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet several minutes before removing to wire rack to cool. If desired, when cool, spread Better 'N Peanut Butter between two cookies. Repeat with remaining cookies.