Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here is another version of Brownie Crinkles that I just received in an email from the www.recipe4living.com website. Using a brownie mix, these cookies are balled and rolled through powdered sugar for that "quaked" look.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix brownie mix, egg, and water until well blended.
- Shape dough into balls.
- Refrigerate dough 20-30 minutes for easier handling.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when lightly touched in center.