Recipe by MA HIKER
These are easy and will be even more lowfat if you use a lowfat brownie mix.
Top Review by El Bee
These were good to eat, but hard to roll. I did use a real egg instead of substitute, which might have contributed to the stickiness of the dough. Would recommend chilling, which I would have done if I had time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix brownie mix (dry), water and egg product about 50 strokes or until well-blended.
- Shape dough by rounded teaspoons into balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- Place balls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no indention remains when touched lightly in center.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cool in wire rack.