Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Came upon an old recipe and wondered why I never made it.
Make and share this Brownie Creme Brulee recipe from Food.com.
- 21 1⁄2 ounces brownie mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup brewed coffee
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, eggs, coffee, and oil; stir just until blended. Pour batter into 4 lightly greased 6-ounce ramekins in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Place pan in oven and fill with hot water halfway up the sides of ramekins.
- Bake 34 to 36 minutes. Place ramekins on a wire rack to cool, slightly, while preparing topping.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon mixture over each warm dessert.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet 4 inches from broiler and broil about 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar caramelizes. Serve warm.