Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I love brownie, I love cookies, how can you go wrong with cookies that taste like brownies. This came from the Hellman's website.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease your baking sheets and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine dry ingerdients, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl microwave 1 cup chips on high for 45 seconds or until chips are melted, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, mayonnaise and vanilla on medium speed. Mix in melted chocolate, then flour mixture until just blended. Stir in remaining chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded two-tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake 8 minutes or until set. Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.