1/3 Photos of Brownie Cookie Bites
Nikki Kate's Note:
A very rich chocolate cookie. I'm not sure where I got this recipe from but I know these are very good. Note: this dough is not firm like your basic cookie dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1/2 cup morsels and butter over hot (not boiling) water, stirring until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- 2Combine flour baking powder; set aside.
- 3Beat egg and sugar in large mixer bowl at high speed, about 3 minutes or until mixture is thick.
- 4Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate mixture.
- 5Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- 6Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by level tablespoons onto greased baking sheets.
- 8Bake in preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 8 to 15 minutes or until cookies are puffed and tops are cracked and moist (cookies will look slightly underbaked).
- 9Baking time will depend on how small or big you make the cookies.
- 10Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 11Remove from baking sheets.
- 12Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Cookie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 15.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g