Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Something different from the usual brownies. Chocked full of chocolate and nuts. What more could you want?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a large heat-proof mixer bowl set over simmering water. Remove the pan of water from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Add the sugar and beat well, then add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well with each addition.
- Add vanilla, flour, salt and nuts; stir and scrape down the bowl until the mixture is well-blended.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan and bake fora pproximately 1 hour, or until set. (Center will still be somewhat soft.)
- Allow the brownie cobbler to cool completely before cutting into serving pieces.