Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
This one looks good. Have not made it but wanted to post it here so I could find again. An eagle brand recipe.
- 1 (19 1/2-22 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom only of 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs for chewy brownies.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle Brand.
- Add eggs, vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake 50 minutes or until set, cool.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Remove side of springform pan.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Notes: Chocolate chips may fall to top of brownie layer during baking.
nice texture, rich ... super easy to make. I used a 9 inch springfoam pan. It needed to bake about 70 minutes. And then I left it in the TURNED OFF oven with the door ajar for 45 minutes. A good company dessert...I'll make it again.