Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 25 chocolate chip cookies, Chips Ahoy brand
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- whipped cream, for garnish
- chocolate curls, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut 5 cookies in half; set aside. Finely roll remaining cookies. Combine cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup melted margarine; press on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- In saucepan, heat remaining margarine and corn syrup until warm; remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs, sugar, cocoa and vanilla; pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes; insert cookie halves around edge of pie crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes more or until set, tenting with foil during last 5 to 10 minutes if excessive browning occurs.
- Cool. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls.