Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Southern Living; kid favorite
Make and share this Brownie Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 671.03 g package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 170.09 g package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil; Mix with electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheets.
- Remove to wire racks, and let cool completely.
These were quick and easy. I didn't use my mixer. I used a fudge brownie mix. I made these for a dance and the kids liked them and two of the chaperones asked for the recipe. I didn't add nuts because many of the kids prefer no nuts. They got too hard if I baked them any longer than 10 minutes. Thanks for the recipe!
These turned out yummy! Quick and easy for when you need 3 dozen cookies (I got 38 using a small cookie scoop). I did find that the cookies stuck to the pan (even after heavy spraying) and you do have to watch them - I think 9 minutes was perfect for my oven and then only letting them sit 2 minutes before moving them to a wire rack worked out better. Skipped on the nuts this time but could see those being a bonus too. Thanks for sharing a quick and easy recipe!
Great and easy to make cookies! I used a dark chocolate mix and left out the pecans. I used my cookie scoop and got 21/2 dozen cookies. These are the only "brownies" that I made and they turned out right! Made for Football 2012-13 Win.