These mini chocolate bites are filled with cherries and chocolate chunks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Combine brownie mix, butter, water, eggs and almond extract in large bowl; stir just until combined.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup cherries and chocolate chips.
- 4Place foil mini baking cups into mini muffin pans.
- 5Spoon about 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture into each cup.
- 6Bake for 13 to 18 minutes or until centers are just set.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Remove from pan.
- 9Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 10Garnish with cherries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Cherry Bites
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: