Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These mini chocolate bites are filled with cherries and chocolate chunks.
Make and share this Brownie Cherry Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (21 ounce) boxfamily-size brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, chopped, drained
- 1⁄2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- maraschino cherry, cut into quarters, if desired (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine brownie mix, butter, water, eggs and almond extract in large bowl; stir just until combined.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cherries and chocolate chips.
- Place foil mini baking cups into mini muffin pans.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 13 to 18 minutes or until centers are just set.
- Cool completely.
- Remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Garnish with cherries, if desired.
Well, I used a dark chocolate brownie mix, and a few extra chips and a few extra cherries. These were dubbed "Chocolate Bombs" and they were delicious. Everyone loved them.