Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These mini chocolate bites are filled with cherries and chocolate chunks.
Make and share this Brownie Cherry Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine brownie mix, butter, water, eggs and almond extract in large bowl; stir just until combined.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cherries and chocolate chips.
- Place foil mini baking cups into mini muffin pans.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 13 to 18 minutes or until centers are just set.
- Cool completely.
- Remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Garnish with cherries, if desired.