Prep 35 mins
Cook 55 mins
From the Zaar Adopt-a-Recipe Program, have not tried it yet, but it sounds very good!
- 15 1⁄4 ounces low-fat fudge brownie mix (1 package)
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 4 ounces carrot baby food (1 jar)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened (block)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened (block)
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons skim milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- fresh raspberry (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Firmly press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Set aside. Combine 1/2 cup sugar, flour, vanilla, and cheeses; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended.
- Add egg whites and 2 tablespoons milk; beat well.
- Combine 1/2 cup batter, 1 tablespoon milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cocoa in a small bowl; stir well.
- Spoon remaining batter alternately with cocoa mixture into prepared crust. Swirl together using the tip of a knife. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees; bake 45 minutes or until almost set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and fresh raspberries, if desired.