1/2 Photos of Brownie Cheesecake Muffins
Super easy to make little chocolate brownie muffins with a surprise cheesecake filling, and thanks to a suggestion from our friend Sweetlady, it's smothered with a creamy chocolate frosting and then sprinkled with powdered sugar. For a special someone's quick fix or a group of friends, these are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Set aside. Spray a jumbo (6) muffin tin with bakers joy or non-stick cooking spray and also set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350F (or according to the box directions). Make brownie mix according to the (moist cake-like version) recipe on the box using the eggs oil and water.
- 3Spoon about 2 Tbsp of batter into each greased muffin tray. (Caution: Do not use muffin paper, they will stick to the paper).
- 4Drop equal portions of cream cheese (about 2 tsp) mixture into the center of each muffin, then top with remaining brownie batter. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or as package directs.
- 5Allow to cool, then spread chocolate frosting (or pudding) on top followed with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Cheesecake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (898 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 156.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
walnut brownie mix