Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Do you like cheesecake and brownies why not to have both! Try this simple delicious bars.
Make and share this Brownie-Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C Line the base and sides of 8'x8" tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave.
- Prepare cheese mixture by mixing softened cream cheese with sugar than add beaten egg. Mix by hand until smooth. Set a side.
- For brownies mix sugar, eggs, vanilla extract add melted butter-chocolate, sift in flour.
- Pour brownie mix into prepared tin.
- Scoop dollops of creme cheese mix on top. Using a knife swirl the mixtures around little bit (cheese will start to sink so don't over do it).
- Bake at 160C for about 30-35 minute.
- Let it cool in the pan.
- Cut when is cooled into 9 squares.