Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A cheesecake that has a brownie crust.
- 1 (18 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 ounce pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 3 (8 ounce) containers cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3. Preheat oven to 325.
- 1. Mix brownie mix, pumpkin, and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Mix until well blended. There may still be dry brownie bubbles, but that is all right.
- Place the filling ingredients gradually into blending. Careful not to overfill. I usually go with 1 cream cheese container at a time with 2 eggs and a little sugar at a time. Then after blending on pulse add the another cream cheese container and 2 more eggs, then pulse blend. After that place all the ingredients in and blend until smooth. Just be sure to do what ever you can not to cause a mess.
- Place brownie mixture on bottom of baking pan. Make sure it's thick all over. Then pour cheese cake mixture on top of brownie mixture. Place in oven and bake for 50 mins to 1 hour.
- Mix sour cream, vanilla extract, and sugar in bowl. Mix until smooth.
- When cheesecake is on the 50 min mark remove from oven. Place sour cream mixture on top. Place back in oven for 10 minutes.