Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (4 ounce) jar prune baby food
- 1 egg white
- to taste vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 16 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate, mini morsels
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Spread into bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes; let cool on a wire rack.
- Tear brownies into small pieces.
- Press half of pieces into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Place cottage cheese in a large bowl; beat at medium high speed of a mixer until almost smooth.
- Add cream cheeses; beat until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and salt; beat well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate. Pour half of cheese mixture into prepared pan; top with remaining brownie pieces.
- Pour remaining cheese mixture over brownie pieces.
- Bake at 300 for 40 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off, and let cheesecake stand for 40 minutes in oven with door closed.
- Remove cheesecake from oven, and let cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.