1/1 Photo of Brownie Caramel Walnut Pie
Wicked Creations's Note:
Brownies, Caramel and Walnuts all wrapped up in one is a slice of heaven on a plate. Uber rich and decadent, every sweet tooth will ask for the recipe!! *WARNING-You will go experience eurphoria/nirvana after having one bite!!* Quick and easy! Great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crust (prepared)
- 3/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 20 caramels (unwrapped)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (divided)
- 1 egg (beaten, room temp)
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted and divided)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted) or 6 ounces milk chocolate chips (melted)
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Brush 2 tbsp of melted butter onto pie crust, moistening crust.
- 3Sprinkle nuts into pie shell.
- 4In a bowl, melt caramels with 2/3 cup condensed milk in microwave on high one 1 minute increments, stirring after each as to not to burn until fully melted.
- 5Pour caramel sauce over walnuts, completely covering.
- 6In bowl, combine egg,remaining butter and remaining condensed milk; mix well.
- 7Melt chocolate chips in microwave on High on 1 minute increments, stirring each time until fully melted and slighlty cool.
- 8Stir in chocolate into dairy mixture very throughly.
- 9Pour mixture over caramel layer.
- 10Bake 35 minutes or until center is set(dip tester into brownie layer and only a few moist crumbs should cling to tester).
- 12Serve warm
- 14*can sub any nut. **can sub for shortbread pie crust *** Slightly cool melted chocolate for about 1 minute, so when adding to mixture, you do not "cook" the egg in the mixture!
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Caramel Walnut Pie
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.1
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 357.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 66.9 g
- Protein 9.7 g