Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
OMG! so good
Make and share this Brownie Caramel Walnut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shells
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 20 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sprinkle nuts into pie shell.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt caramels with 2/3 cup condensed milk.
- Spoon over walnuts.
- In bowl, combine egg, margarine and remaining milk; mix well.
- Stir in melted chips.
- Pour mixture over caramel layer.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Refrigerate leftovers.