1/1 Photo of Brownie Caramel Layer Bars
Lindsey loo's Note:
I got this recipe at a bake sale. They disappeared so fast! Make sure you cut them into smaller squares because they can be very rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine caramels and the first 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- 2Cook over low heat until melted.
- 3Grease and flour 13x9 inch pan.
- 4In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter, second 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and nuts.
- 5Stir until dough holds together.
- 6Press half of the dough on the bottom of the pan, bake for 6 min at 350 degrees.
- 7Sprinkle chocolate chips over crust.
- 8Spread caramel over crust.
- 9Press the last half of cake mixture gently on top of the caramel.
- 10Bake for 15-18 minute.
- 11Cool slightly and refrigerate.
- 12Cut into squares and serve with cool, creamy milk!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Caramel Layer Bars
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 226.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g