Recipe by LeahG
Use duncan hines brownie mix to create cupcakes they have miniature peanut butter cups in them, need i say more.
Top Review by KK
These are delicious. I used Ghiardelli Double Chocolate brownie mix (a local favorite), and found that it was easier to unwrap the peanut butter cups in hot and humid Florida if they spent about 10 minutes in the fridge. Using regular size cupcake cups makes 18 large treats - this inspires me to use a miniature cupcake cup and try some other small candies, such as Rolos or any of the candies that come in a little ball. (York Peppermint Patty, Milky Way, etc.) Can't wait! Thanks for the recipe and the ideas!
- 1 package duncan hines double fudge brownie mix
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 30 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
- Place paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- Combine brownie mix, fudge packet from mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl,stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes.
- Place 2 level measuring tablespoons batter in each paper liner.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Push 1 peanut butter cup candy into center of each cupcake until even with surface of brownie.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove to cooling racks.
- Cool completely.