1/3 Photos of Brownie Candy Bars
The perfect brownie-you only need one bowl, and no mixer! I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar as it didn't have a loving home, so I haven't had a chance to make it myself yet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease a 13x9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, using a wooden spoon, stir together cocoa, powder and baking soda.
- 4Blend in 1/3 cup of the melted butter.
- 5Add boiling water and stir until mixture thickens.
- 6Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup of the melted butter.
- 7Add flour, vanilla and salt, blend well.
- 8Stir in chocolate-covered raisins and nuts.
- 9Spread batter evenly in pan.
- 10Bake 35-40 minutes, or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- 11Transfer pan to wire rack and cool completely.
- 12Cut into 32 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1008 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 76.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: