Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is the result of having a tub of chocolate fruit dip I had no idea what to do with, and a box of chocolate rice crisp cereal. I have never made anything without a recipe before so it came as a surprise to me when this mix between chocolate cake and brownies, plus some crunch, wasn't terrible and people actually liked it...
- 15 ounces chocolate, dip
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups chocolate krispy cereal (I used Koala Krisp)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons butter (1/2 stick)
- 1. Preheat oven to 300* F.
- 2. Scoop out chocolate fruit dip into large bowl.
- 3. Add flour, stirring constantly.
- 4. Stir in rice crisp cereal.
- 5. Add in baking powder and baking soda.
- 6. Melt butter and stir in.
- 7. Line a 5.5x8.5x2 inch baking dish with parchment paper (or use non-stick spray instead, if you prefer).
- 8. Pour in batter and spread evenly in baking dish.
- 9. Put into oven for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- 10. When finished, cool completely at room temperature and cut.